We use the latest high-end technology equipment with DJI drones cameras and image stabilizers (gimbals). We use multi-rotor (UAV's octocopters, hexacopters) since they are extremely stable, cost-efficient, and smooth operational due to the unlimited possible ways of use.
- DJI F550 hexacopter with GoPro 4 Black+ FLIR vue PRO (336x256) thermal camera for search & rescue
- DJI Phantom 4 (UHD 4K 4096x2160@24/25 fps, 12MP raw/jpeg format) 1 operator for internal use
- DJI Inspire1 PRO X5 (UHD 4K 4096x2160@24/25 fps, 16MP raw/jpeg format) with a big variety of lenses, 2 operators for external use and ZENMUSE XT FLIR vue (640x512) thermal camera
- DJI S1000+ (SONY A7R 36,4MP 35mm full frame sensor MPEG4.AVCHD/MP4) 2 operators for external use only for cinematic shooting and FLIR vue PRO (336x256) thermal camera for special operations
- DJI Ronin gimbal camera stabilizer with SONY A7RII 35mm full frame sensor 42MP 4K AVCHD/MP4
- DJI Osmo handheld gimbal (4K video) for use in special action shots or in very narrow places
- SONY lenses CARL ZEISS Vario Tessar (macro, zoom, prime etc)
- FLIR vue PRO (336x256) thermal camera
Edelkrone pro sliders, steadycams and gimbals
Headplay HD head mounted display 7'' 5,8GHz for real time virtual flights
HPI BAJA radio controlled fuel car for action shooting and PROBOAT BLACKJACK55 radio controlled gas engine catamaran speedboat for marine use and other special shooting operations.
In addition there is a variety of photo lenses and other accessories (radio systems, preview screens, telemetry cables, tripods, LiPo batteries, ground stations downlinks etc) that we use in order to accomplish any kind of project and for real time monitoring of the aerial footage. There is the possibility of transmission through internet with extra charges.